Liquids Customs Services
Liquids Customs Services (LCS) is the entity within the Sea-Tank Terminal (STT) Group, offering customs- and excise-related services with regard to movements of liquid bulk products at STT’s Belgian terminals. LCS manages the required customs and excise licenses, necessary to facilitate a variety of terminal operations (such as storage and blending of chemical / oil products). In addition, LCS operates as customs broker, thereby offering customs / excise brokerage services to its customers. These services include:
- The preparation and filing of customs declarations to release goods for free circulation, to place goods under special procedures (storage, processing, transit or specific use), or to (re-) export products as required for the envisaged operations. In this respect, LCS may act as direct or indirect tax representative or declarant;
- The maintenance of the required customs and excise stock administration, as well as the filing of the required customs and excise reporting for the operations requested by the customer and performed under the STT customs and excise licenses;
- The filing of mandatory notifications in relation to the movements of bulk products, the blending of different T2 energy products, the marking and sampling of energy products, and the recording thereof in the excise stock administration;
- The preparation, filing and discharging of transit declarations on behalf of the customer;
- The drawing up of origin certificates (EUR.1 / Form A), A.TR, INF 3 documents or any other document to demonstrate the preferential status of goods or to facilitate customs clearance in the country of destination;
- The drawing up of notifications for simplified procedures.
Liquids Customs Services is located in the Antwerp harbor, at quay 730, Antwerpsebaan 57, 2040 Antwerpen.